Theory: Stella is a merMAID??

Bombchu Link

Theory: Stella is a merMAID??

Post by Bombchu Link »

I mean, we know that stella is a mermaid, but is she a mer MAID??:shock::shock:

We don't know much about the village Stella grows up in, but I mean there are kids there and kids are messy, so there are DEFINITELY messes that need cleaned up. Maybe it's possible Stella cleans them up for work idk we don't learn much about that in the game lol.
Andrew Xavier
Site Admin

Post by Andrew Xavier »

no
Bombchu Link

Post by Bombchu Link »

:( :(
hina

Post by hina »

i will believe this theory once i see a fanart of her in a maid dress

(i feel like it would be awful to try swimming in one but let's ignore that bit)
Bombchu Link

Post by Bombchu Link »

hina wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am i will believe this theory once i see a fanart of her in a maid dress

(i feel like it would be awful to try swimming in one but let's ignore that bit)
unfortunately I will not be comissioning that to happen any time soon (ever).

Would be incredibly funny to see though.
X-Calibar

Post by X-Calibar »

Lurk, lurk... hey, hey. This thread has been nagging me for a bit.

Not sure what Stella is supposed to look like up close from her lil pixels, so here's a "merMAID", vacuuming or serving dinner(?), use your imagination™
:derp:
(Generated 130 images before settling and then photoshopped...~ Could be fun to use such generations as a model to draw your own art from.)
Bombchu Link

Post by Bombchu Link »

X-Calibar wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:34 am Lurk, lurk... hey, hey. This thread has been nagging me for a bit.

Not sure what Stella is supposed to look like up close from her lil pixels, so here's a "merMAID", vacuuming or serving dinner(?), use your imagination™
:derp:
Oh hey, this is really fun! I'm sure that took a lot of time to get something that looks decent, so thank you for the effort.

As far as Stella's details, her hair is actually like a jelly blob. Safu did the sprites that made it into the demos. The original sprites I did ( :pray: ) were not as good, and Safu went over them and made them better.
The SIMulation

Post by The SIMulation »

Where the fuck is the merbutler I was promised. Andrew Xavier promised a merbutler by the end of June and I still don't see one.